Dawn's Logistics Arm is a leading provider of distribution and warehousing services to the building retail industry in southern Africa.
As a specialist service provider in this sector, we have extensive experience in handling complex orders, from fragile items to large, bulky cargo, from manufacturers direct to retail stores.
We specialise in just-in-time break-bulk distribution, distributing approximately 50 000 product lines sourced through more than 2 700 suppliers to in excess of 13 000 customers in South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland and Botswana.
We also provide a comprehensive range of warehousing services, from receiving, picking, packing, despatch, stock control and stock takes to container destuffing and cross docking.
- A fleet of 260 vehicles and trailers
- Road Transport Management System accreditation at all 13 depots
- South African Safety Quality Assessment System accreditation
- Hazchem accreditation
- Pending ISO39001 Road Traffic Safety Management certification
- Remotely managed satellite tracking on our entire fleet
- 95 000 square meters of prime warehouse space between our 8 secure national sites